Add to Calendar
Visit the IFFF web site for full event details, schedules, cost and registration.
- Activities – Learn about all the activities going on at the Fair
- Auction and Raffles: every year we have a great selection of fishing and non-fishing items in our silent auctions and raffles going on Thursday-Saturday, and the live auction Friday Night. Go to this page to learn more!
- Book Signing: Come see your favorite fly fishing author and have your book signed.
- Casting: Workshops, Demonstrations, Rendezvous, and games all about casting. Go to this page to view the different casting activities going on.
- Conservation: Conservation is a big part of why we exist as an organization, stop by the IFFF Conservation Booth to get information about what we are doing in conservation activities across the country.
- Fly Tying Demonstrations: Two shifts at each table every day for three days…that is how many demonstrations will take place, that’s right, over 120 demonstrations!
- Free Programs: Free with your entry to the Fair, come and see unique hourly presentations that include fly fishing destinations, conservation topics, to fishing specific types of water, and flies to use.
- Meals and Special Events: From the Tuesday free reception to our closing barbeque there are several opportunities to join us for food and fun!
- Youth Activities: Educating our youth about fly fishing instills a fun, family oriented activity to enjoy for years to come. Check the schedules for youth activities.
- Women’s Program: This is for women only, a one and a half to two day experience you won’t forget!
- Carpicide Fishing Tournament
- Volunteers: Twin Cities Trout Unlimited – Hay Creek Fishing Workshop-Outing